Monday 19 April 2010

Icelandic volcano top 20

Greetings pop pickers! We’ve had a poptastic day in the office today. Camilla was supposed to fly to Italy – cancelled. Julian’s Dad was supposed to fly to Istanbul – cancelled. Bill Spear from WDN was supposed to be here from the US – he’s stuck in Dublin. Alison from Uno Coffee – stuck in Spain.

So here’s our Icelandic Volcano top 20...not ‘arf!

(Read whilst listening to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOb4Ac2CLXA)

1. Ashes to Ashes - David Bowie
2. My old man's a dustman - Lonnie Donnegan
3. Another one bites the Dust - Queen
4. Volcano - Damien Rice
5. Lava Lava - Boys Noize
6. Leaving on a jet plane (NOT) - John Denver
7. Fly Away - Frank Sinatra
8. And I would walk 500 miles - The Proclaimers
9. We are Sailing - Rod Stewart
10. Solid Air - John Martyn
11. I Wanna go Home - Micheal Buble
12. Blowin in the Wind - Bob Dylan
13. Great balls of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
14. The look of Lava (well...love) - Dusty Springfield
15. Smoke on the water - Deep Purple
16. Led Zeppelin – Misty Mountain Hop
17. Keith Harris and Orville – I wish I could fly
18. R Kelly – I believe I can fly
19. ELO – Last Train to London
20. Cliff Richard – We are all (not) going on a summer holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment