Our next course starts on Monday 6th September and concludes on Monday 13th September. We are now taking bookings for our October course. The normal cost is £500 per attendee, but North West businesses can still get places fully funded
The BrandSpankin’ PR and social media marketing course trains businesses to:-
- Formulate key messages properly
- Write a compelling, “media-ready” press release
- Formulate an objectives-based Comms/Marketing plan that locks marketing activity into their Business Plan
- Understand the requirements of journalists and publication editors
- Use a series of freely available tools to monitor and measure the success of their campaigns
- Understand how to optimise and best utilise their presence on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Foursquare.
- Use a variety of online PR resources to self-publish their news releases
- Use blogging platforms to "self-publish"
- Massively enhance their online presence – so-called “Digital Asset Optimisation”
- Significantly increase traffic to their website
- Significantly increase return on investment
- Have a q/a session with a business journalist
- Have a one-2-one follow up from the course
- Receive presentations from each module of the course
- Receive a “starter-pack” of journalist data and the means to build this for themselves.
- Receive regular updates on new developments that will assist you to stay ahead of your competitors.