Greetings Pendle Pub Walk pop pickers!
Brandspankin’ is very proud of its sponsorship of Pendle Pub Walk and tomorrow’s walk is set to be the biggest and best yet, with over 500 walkers covering the 10 mile route.
We’re hoping for good weather, but a few summer showers won’t dampen the spirits – especially if you tuck into a pint or two of Spellbinder – the special ale produced for by event sponsor Moorhouse’s Brewery.
In the meantime, here’s our Pendle Pub Walk Top 20 – listen to this tune - whilst reading the following...not ‘arf!
- These Boots Were Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra
- Zippin’ up my boots (Going back to my roots) - Richie Havens
- I would walk 500 miles - The Proclaimers
- Running up that Hill - Kate Bush
- Walk On By - Dionne Warwick
- Walking in the Rain - The Ronettes
- Walking on sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
- You'll Never Walk Alone - Gerry and the Pacemakers
- I Can See For Miles - The Who
- Hurry up Harry (we're going down the pub) - Sham69
- Walk This Way – Aerosmith
- Run to the hills – iron Maiden
- I walk the line – Johnny Cash
- Walking back to happiness – Helen Shapiro
- Walk on the wild side – Lou Reid
- Don’t walk away Renee – The Four Tops
- Walk of Life – Dire Straights
- Walking On Sunshine - Rocker's Revenge
- (You Got To Walk And) Don't Look Back - The Rolling Stones
- Raindrops keep falling on my head – BJ Thomas