Tuesday 26 October 2010

Latest testimonials from attendees of our PR and Social Media Marketing course

Martin Harvey – MD, Harvey Environmental

I really didn't want to take 2 days away from my corporate life as it’s a cost to the business. But when I was there, it appealed to me because – whilst I knew people did social media, I thought it was just people tinkering around and not really for business use. So I did have reservations about the training.

However, the concepts were explained very well. I’m not completely technophobic, but I am not Bill Gate's programming mate either! I understood everything that was explained and there were quite a few “Oh my God!” moments on the course and the scales fell from my eyes.

It’s made me more confident that we can manage our own Social Media Marketing and PR Strategy. In fact that is what we’re doing now. Since the training, we have been using tools like hootsuite which have saved us lot of time. We’ve also been using Google analytics, which has meant we have been able to more closely monitor our website.

The training has helped our business save/make money and I can put a cash price to that. We used to advertise with Yell and I was never sure if this was money well spend and now, due to the course, we have cancelled that therefore saving us £6500, which is not a one-off saving, it’s an ongoing saving.

Lee Hezzlewood - MD, Secure thinking

"I personally attended Brandspankin’s 'PR and Social Media Marketing' course and found it to be a breath of fresh air. The course was informative, educational and also practical in its approach and focussed on a real world strategy which we have now implemented within our business. "

No comments:

Post a Comment